Throughout the season, the Rochester Curling Club offers curling from public events, to member socials, and also competes against nearby curling clubs in “friendly” tournaments.
If you’re interested in curling, but aren’t ready to be a member, we’re happy to introduce you to the sport! Join a Learn to Curl class, or book a private event for your friends and colleagues:
- Learn to Curl, offering 5 week sessions on Sundays in the Fall and Winter.
- Ice Rentals, for corporate team-building, or just a friendly learning experience.
- Open House events, for a one-day quick introduction to our sport.
RCC also hosts a number of bonspiels throughout the season, please check our Bonspiels page for the latest updates.
We have events for our own members, to kick things off at the start of the fall, celebrate holidays, remember past curlers, and wrap up a great season.
- First Chance, October
- Holiday Party, December
- Bourbon and BBQ (Open One-Day Member Spiel), January
- Ken Wood Memorial Salsa and Tequila Bonspiel (Men’s One-Day Member Spiel), February
- Last Chance, April
Rochester is also proud to host (and visit) nearby curling clubs. We have annual friendly tournaments with the following clubs: